Soul Level 1 Any%
From SpeedSouls - A Dark Souls Speedrunning Wiki
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Asylum Demon
- 1.2 Belfry Gargoyles
- 1.3 Chaos Witch Quelaag
- 1.4 Iron Golem
- 1.5 Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- 1.6 Great Grey Wolf Sif
- 1.7 Seath the Scaleless
- 1.8 Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- 1.9 Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- 1.10 Four Kings
- 1.11 Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Start as Pyromancer with Master Key.
- Unequip all weapons and armour, drop the Straight Sword Hilt as you open the Asylum door.
- Pick up the Handaxe and the Pyromancy Flame (not the Cracked Round Shield).
- Kill Asylum Demon, fly to Firelink.
- Go down to New Londo Ruins by taking the elevator.
- Use the Master Key to gain access to Valley of Drakes.
- Pick up the Dragon Crest Shield on your war through the valley.
- Run all the way to the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR), pick it up, roll down and 3 times towards the bridge.
- Take the elevator to Darkroot Basin, equip the RTSRRed Tearstone Ring, pick up the Grass Crest Shield.
- Head towards Undead Parish, picking up the Longbow and killing the Crystal Lizard on the way (1 Fireball with RTSRRed Tearstone Ring should be enough).
- Buy 1 Titanite Shard and the Battle Axe from Andre of Astora, upgrade it to +1, rest at the Undead Parish bonfire.
- Backstep through Berenike Knight's attack for RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range.
- Kill Gargoyles, ring the bell, buy 2 Homeward Bones from Oswald of Carim, use one.
Chaos Witch Quelaag
- Buy 9 Titanite Shards and upgrade the Battle Axe to +5.
- Head towards Firelink Shrine.
- Kick down Lautrec, Save & Quit to get the Ring of Favor and Protection (FAP ring), and take the elevator to New Londo Ruins (equip the ring while going down).
- Pick up the Estoc before going down to Blighttown. Moveswap.
- Kill the Blowdart Sniper next to the waterwheel to get a Purple Moss Clump (1 Fireball is enough).
- Get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range with falls and poison, use the moss to get rid of the poison before entering the foggate.
- Kill Quelaag, ring the second bell, use Soul of Quelaag and a Homeward Bone.
- Head through Sen's Fortress, get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range with Boulder Skip.
- Buy 10 Black Firebombs and 20 Green Blossoms. You should be left with at least 8000 souls.
- Kill Iron Golem by knocking him off the edge.
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Rest at the Anor Londo bonfire.
- Dupe Core of an Iron Golem twice on the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and past the Silver Knight archers, taking the bonfire afterwards.
- Get RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range from the Silver Knight at the bottom of the stairs.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs, and head to the Giant Blacksmith.
- Buy 8 Twinkling Titanite and Weapon Smithbox.
- Kill the Giant Blacksmith to get Blacksmith Giant Hammer (BGH), use a Homeward Bone and upgrade it to +5.
- Get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range again, moveswap the BGHBlacksmith Giant Hammer with the Estoc and eat a Green Blossom.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone and warp to Firelink Shrine.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Place the Lordvessel in Firelink Altar, warp to Undead Parish.
- Buy Crest of Artorias from Andre of Astora.
- Get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range by using the Titanite Demon.
- Pick up the Stone Armor and Hornet Ring.
- Kill Sif, use the Darksign immediately afterwards.
Seath the Scaleless
- Warp to Anor Londo, head to The Duke's Archives.
- Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range.
- Try and avoid having clams in your Seath fight.
- Break the Primordial Crystal with 1 Black Firebomb and kill Seath, darksign out.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Warp to Firelink Shrine, rest there.
- Head towards the Catacombs, moveswap before Pinwheel.
- Kill Pinwheel.
- Keep moveswap for Nito fight.
- Equip Stone Armor as you go through the Nito foggate.
- Use Green Blossom and Kill Nito, unequip armor, then darksign back to Firelink Shrine.
Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Go to the Demon Ruins and do Ceaseless Skip (equip the full Pyromancer Armor to be able to take 3 lava hits with FAP ringRing of Favor and Protection).
- Use the Ceaseless Skip and the drop to get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range (get hit by a Demonic Statue if necessary).
- Moveswap before Demon Firesage and eat a Green Blossom.
- Kill Demon Firesage.
- Heal before Centipede Demon.
- Kill Centipede Demon.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs and warp back to Firelink Shrine.
- Go down to New Londo Ruins once again.
- Run to Ingward and kill him with the remaining Black Firebombs. Open the floodgate afterwards.
- Equip Covenant of Artorias instead of FAP ringRing of Favor and Protection. Get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range by using falls.
- Moveswap, eat a Green Blossom in The Abyss.
- Kill Four Kings. Darksign back.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range using the first Black Knight.
- Equip the Hornet Ring and Dragon Crest Shield on the way.
- Kill Gwyn.