From SpeedSouls - A Dark Souls Speedrunning Wiki
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Asylum Demon
- 1.2 Taurus Demon
- 1.3 Belfry Gargoyles
- 1.4 Chaos Witch Quelaag & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- 1.5 Iron Golem
- 1.6 Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- 1.7 Great Grey Wolf Sif
- 1.8 Dusk of Oolacile
- 1.9 Seath the Scaleless
- 1.10 Sanctuary Guardian
- 1.11 Knight Artorias
- 1.12 Manus, Father of the Abyss
- 1.13 Black Dragon Kalameet
- 1.14 Four Kings
- 1.15 Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- 1.16 Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Start as Hunter with Master Key.
- Unequip the Straight Sword Hilt and drop it as you open the Asylum door.
- Pick up the Shortsword, the Shortbow and the Leather Shield.
- Kill Asylum Demon, fly to Firelink.
- Get the 6 Firebombs in Firelink.
- Go through the Undead Burg.
- Snipe the Undead Merchant from afar with 3 Firebombs and your bow.
- Lower Undead Burg Skip - Method 2.
- Free Griggs.
- Grab the Gold Pine Resin.
- Use the Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword before triggering the Taurus Demon boss fight.
- Kill Taurus Demon.
- Run across the Hellkite Drake bridge.
- Shoot the Hellkite Drake with your Shortbow, use the Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword and cut his tail.
- Run towards the Sunlight Altar bonfire, pull the lever and equip the Drake Sword.
- Run through the Undead Church, send the elevator down to Firelink Shrine (don't go down yourself).
- Kill Gargoyles with Drake Sword, ring the bell and dupe the Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Kill Lautrec of Carim by kicking him off the cliff.
- Get the Estoc.
- Go through the Valley of Drakes and pick up Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR). Bone back.
- Level 10 Intelligence.
- Pick up the Ring of Favor and Protection (FAP ring) and take the elevator to New Londo Ruins.
- Equip the FAP ringRing of Favor and Protection and the RTSRRed Tearstone Ring and heal once.
- Kill Quelaag with moveswapped Drake Sword.
- Ring the second bell, drop down the hole and go to the Demon Ruins.
- Ceaseless Skip.
- Firesage Skip (with the Leather Shield).
- Kill Centipede Demon with moveswapped Drake Sword.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs and Homeward Bone back to Firelink.
- Buy Great Soul Arrow, Great Heavy Soul Arrow, Bellowing Dragon Crest Ring and a Sorcerer's Catalystfrom Griggs.
- Go up the elevator from Firelink Shrine to Undead Parish, dupe Soul of Quelaag 4 times, use it up on the 5th time.
- Rest at Undead Parish bonfire, level 12 Attunement and 40 Intelligence, attune GSA and GHSA.
- Head through Sen's Fortress, free Logan (use the Drake Sword).
- Kill Iron Golem by making him fall with 1 GHSA and 1 GSA/GHSA.
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Rest at the Anor Londo bonfire, level 43 Intelligence.
- Run through the rafters and past the Silver Knight archers.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone and warp to Firelink Shrine.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Buy Homing Soulmass and Soul Spear from Logan in Firelink and make sure to listen to all of his dialogue after closing his menu.
- Place the Lordvessel, attune Soul Spear and Homing Soulmass and warp to Undead Parish.
- Kill Andre of Astora with 2 Soul Spears.
- Run to the Darkroot Garden bonfire, open the door with the Crest of Artorias and Save & Quit.
- Rest at the bonfire.
- Go towards Sif, get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range by using the knight(ess) in the forest.
- Kill Sif, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Dusk of Oolacile
- Warp back to Firelink Shrine and buy Soul Spear and Fall Control from Griggs. Dupe a bone.
- Level 19 Attunement. Attune both Soul Spears and Homing Soulmass.
- Use the sorcerer in the forest and fall damage to get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range before Hydra.
- Kill Hydra with 3 Soul Spears.
- Run towards the spawn point of the Golden Golem, quit out to spawn it, kill it using 1 Homing Soulmass and 2 Soul Spears.
- Talk to Dusk of Oolacile, say 'yes' to her (you can just buttonmash through the dialogue, it defaults to 'yes').
- Go back to her Summon Sign near where the Hydra was, summon her and while she's being summoned kill the 2 Crystal Golems aggroing you with 1 Soulmass/Soul Spear each.
- Buy Hidden Body from Dusk, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Seath the Scaleless
- Attune Great Soul Arrow instead of Homing Soulmass, Hidden Body and Fall Control.
- Warp to Anor Londo. Head to The Duke's Archives.
- Dupe Soul of Sif, equip Dusk Crown Ring over RTSRRed Tearstone Ring, get the Broken Pendant by casting Hidden Body on the elevator and then casting 3 Soul Spears on the Crystal Golem.
- Duke Skip after unequipping the Dusk Crown Ring, healing once and casting Fall Control.
- Use FC to skip the ladder after Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range.
- Cast Hidden Body to not get Clams in the Seath fight.
- Break the Primordial Crystal with 1 Great Soul Arrow and kill Seath with your remaining 6 Soul Spears.
- Pop/Dupe Soul of Sif and dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Head towards the DLCDownloadable Content portal, ringswap and fall down next to the ladder on the way for RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range.
- Get the Antiquated Set.
- Activate the portal, don't take the bonfire.
- Equip the Crown of Dusk on the foggate, kill Sanctuary Guardian with 3 Soul Spears.
- Royal Wood Skip.
- Kill Artorias.
Manus, Father of the Abyss
- Rest at the Oolacile Township bonfire. Level 52 Intelligence.
- Fall Control Quitout down the elevator. Use Hidden Body and the elevator you just dropped onto to get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range. Kill the Mimic with 1 Soul Spear for the Crest Key, get rid of the monkey with 1 Great Soul Arrow. Heal once if your health is too low to survive the next drops and equip the Dusk Crown Ring.
- Use your next Hidden Body before dropping down after getting the Crest Krey, run through the the area with the 2 Bloated Sorcerers, Fall Control Quitout down the next elevator after the Chained Prisoner.
- Kill the Bloated Sorceress next to Dark Bead with 1 Great Soul Arrow and pick it up. Use Ringswap and the drop before the foggate for RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range.
- Kill Manus, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Black Dragon Kalameet
- Attune Dark Bead.
- Go trigger Kalameet, dupe a Homeward Bone after he disappared.
- Go up to Hawkeye Gough's tower, make him shoot Kalameet.
- Go towards Kalameet, equip the Dusk Crown Ring as you go through the foggate.
- Drop down into the fight by using the ledge with the Crystal Lizard, switch out the Dusk Crown Ring for RTSRRed Tearstone Ring after the fall.
- Kill Kalameet, dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Warp to Firelink Shrine, rest there.
- Get RTSRRed Tearstone Ring from the elevator down to New Londo Ruins and do the Seal Skip with Fall Control.
- Kill Four Kings, 2x Dark Bead on each King. Homeward Bone back.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Head towards the Catacombs, drop down to the Bonewheel Skeletons with Fall Control.
- Kill Pinwheel.
- Ringswap and equip Thief Chest and Gloves as you go through the Nito foggate.
- Use Hidden Body and kill Nito, then Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range by Toggle Escaping a running backstab from the first Black Knight.
- Kill Gwyn with 2 Dark Beads.