Boss Rush Mod
Dark Souls III Boss Rush Mod is a speedrun category in which the player tries to complete the game as fast as possible by beating all bosses including optional and DLCDownloadable Content bosses using the Boss Rush mod created by B3LYP.
This category requires both the Ashes of Ariandel and The Ringed City DLCsDownloadable Content.
- Visit the Getting Started page for information on how to get started with Dark Souls III speedrunning.
- Visit the Rules page to find the rules for speedrunning Dark Souls III
- Visit the Glitches and Skips page to find a list of Glitches and Skips in Dark Souls III
- Visit the Routes page to find available route notes for different speedrun categories of Dark Souls III
The world record is 24:19 IGTIn-Game Time by COLTrane45 ().
|Route||Estimated possible time||Current Record||Runner||VODVideo on Demand|
- The player must use the Boss Rush mod to complete this run. Downloading link and installing instructions / FAQ for the mod can be found HERE
- Timing rules: The Boss Rush mod uses a seperate in-game timer which is shown underneath the Estus Flask in the quick menu. The timer starts after you pick up the Ashen Estus which will also activate the mod. The timer stops once the player beats the final boss. The time shown on the timer after will be the players submission time. Be sure to include this in your submission.
- There is no need to quit out and show the actual IGTIn-Game Time in Load Game since the actual timer in the game itself still runs after the timer below the Estus stopped.
Any enemy that has a large health bar on the bottom of the screen when engaged in combat is considered a boss. Other enemies are not considered bosses by the Dark Souls community even if it may seem like they are because of their size.
|These enemies are bosses|
|These enemies are not bosses|