From Speed Souls - A Dark Souls Speedrunning Wiki
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Asylum Demon
- 1.2 Taurus Demon
- 1.3 Belfry Gargoyles
- 1.4 Chaos Witch Quelaag
- 1.5 Iron Golem
- 1.6 Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- 1.7 Dusk of Oolacile
- 1.8 Seath the Scaleless
- 1.9 Great Grey Wolf Sif
- 1.10 Moonlight Butterfly
- 1.11 Sanctuary Guardian
- 1.12 Knight Artorias
- 1.13 Manus, Father of the Abyss
- 1.14 Black Dragon Kalameet
- 1.15 Four Kings
- 1.16 Stray Demon
- 1.17 Capra Demon
- 1.18 Gaping Dragon
- 1.19 Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- 1.20 Ceaseless Discharge & Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- 1.21 Crossbreed Priscilla
- 1.22 Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- 1.23 Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Start as Hunter with Black Firebombs.
- Unequip all weapons and armour, drop the Straight Sword Hilt as you open the Asylum door.
- Kill Asylum Demon with the Firebombs on the first encounter.
- Pick up the Shortsword, the Shortbow and the Large Leather Shield.
- Fly to Firelink.
- Go through the Undead Burg and snipe the Undead Merchant from afar with 2 of your Black Firebombs.
- Lower Undead Burg Skip - Method 2.
- Free Griggs.
- Grab the the Gold Pine Resin.
- Use the Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword before entering the Taurus Demon foggate and kill the Crystal Lizard in the barrel.
- Kill Taurus Demon.
- Run across the Hellkite Drake bridge.
- Shoot the Hellkite Drake with your bow, use Gold Pine Resin on the Shortsword and cut his tail.
- Run towards the Sunlight Altar bonfire, pull the lever and equip the Drake Sword.
- Go up the tower to the Black Knight, kill him by riposting once and attacking twice afterwards, getting you the BKGSBlack Knight Greatsword. Drop down the tower, heal up once.
- Run through the Undead Church, send the elevator down to Firelink Shrine (don't go down yourself).
- Kill Gargoyles with Drake Sword, ring the bell and dupe the Homeward Bone.
Chaos Witch Quelaag
- Level 10 Attunement, 17 Endurance and 15 Intelligence.
- Buy Fall Control and Sorcerer Catalyst from Griggs in Firelink.
- Attune Fall Control.
- Make Lautrec fall down the cliff, quitout and pick up the Ring of Favor and Protection (FAP ring).
- Go down to New Londo Ruins (drop all weapons except Drake Sword, BKGSBlack Knight Greatsword, Shortbow, Catalyst and Large Leather Shield).
- Grab the Estoc and go through the New Londo Ruins.
- Kill Ingward with your remaining 3 Black Firebombs. You have to dupe the last one once or twice, depending on Ingward sprinting or not.
- Open the Seal, grab the Red Tearstone Ring (RTSR) and rearrange items for moveswapping while going up the ladder.
- Drop down the RTSRRed Tearstone Ring tower and make sure you're in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring health after it. Go back into New Londo Ruins and up the elevator to the Seal. Cast Fall Control during the ride.
- Run up the stairs all the way next to the ghost house. Jump off slightly to the left at the end to land on the OoBOut of Bounds platform that you use to get to 4 Kings later.
- Blighttown Skip.
- Kill Quelaag with moveswapped Drake Sword, ring the second bell, equip Soul of Quelaag and dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Go up the elevator from Firelink Shrine to Undead Parish, dupe Soul of Quelaag 4 times, use it up on the 5th time.
- Rest at Undead Parish bonfire, level 18 Endurance, 22 Strength and 18 Dexterity.
- Head through Sen's Fortress, get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range with Boulder Skip (equip either Leather Gloves or Leather Boots for this).
- Kill Iron Golem by knocking him off the edge with the BKGSBlack Knight Greatsword ( + or + ).
Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
- Rest at the Anor Londo bonfire, level 27 Strength.
- Use Core of an Iron Golem on the elevator.
- Run through the rafters and past the Silver Knight archers.
- Get RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range from the Silver Knight at the bottom of the stairs if you don't have it already.
- Jump over the railing of the stairs and moveswap the BKGSBlack Knight Greatsword with the Estoc.
- Kill Ornstein, then Super Smough.
- Kill Gwynevere with the bow, dupe a Homeward Bone and warp to Firelink Shrine.
Dusk of Oolacile
- Buy Great Heavy Soul Arrow and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring from Griggs.
- Place the Lordvessel, warp to Undead Parish.
- Buy Crest of Artorias, Weapon Smithbox and Caduceus Kite Shield from Andre of Astora.
- Run to the Darkroot Garden bonfire, open the door with the Crest of Artorias and Save & Quit.
- Rest at the bonfire, uprade the BKGSBlack Knight Greatsword to +2.
- Go towards the Hydra, get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range by using the sorcerer in the forest and/or the fall on the way to the Hydra.
- Do a Fall Control Quitout down the ladder or slide the ladder down.
- Go close to the Hydra and wait for it to attack. Keep your shield up while it attacks, use a Jumping Attack on the heads 3 times to kill it.
- Run towards the spawn point of the Golden Golem, moveswap your BKGSBlack Knight Greatsword, quitout and kill it with one running attack.
- Talk to Dusk of Oolacile, say 'yes' to her (you can just buttonmash through the dialogue, it defaults to 'yes'). Dupe a Homeward Bone.
Seath the Scaleless
- Warp to Anor Londo. Head to The Duke's Archives, moveswap along the way.
- Dupe Soul of Smough twice on each elevator, kill the Crystal Golem for the Broken Pendant (one running attack is enough).
- Cast Fall Control, Duke Skip.
- Use falls to get in RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range, kill all three Crystal Lizards.
- Try and avoid having clams in your Seath fight.
- Break the Primordial Crystal with an arrow, moveswap and then kill Seath with 3 running attacks.
- Pop Soul of Smough and dupe a Homeward Bone.
Great Grey Wolf Sif
- Upgrade the BKGSBlack Knight Greatsword to +4, level 12 Attunement, 28 Strength and 23+ Intelligence, attune Great Heavy Soul Arrow.
- Ringswapping and getting hit once by the knightess in the forest while blocking with the Estoc puts you into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range (if not, a drop on the way to Sif should).
- Moveswap as Sif's door opens
- Kill Sif then use a Homeward Bone without waiting.
- Head straight for the foggate, equip shield, catalyst and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring on the way, dupe Soul of Sif twice while waiting for the Butterfly.
- Kill Moonlight Butterfly with 5 Great Heavy Soul Arrows, dupe a Homeward Bone afterwards.
- Head towards the DLCDownloadable Content portal, ringswap and fall down next to the ladder on the way for RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range.
- Do a Fall Control Quitout down the ladder or slide the ladder down.
- Activate the portal, don't take the bonfire, moveswap, make sure you have RTSRRed Tearstone Ring equipped again.
- Kill Sanctuary Guardian.
- Talk to Elizabeth, buy Hidden Body.
- Royal Wood Skip, buy 5 Green Blossoms, 2 Black Firebombs and 1 Lloyd's Talisman.
- Kill Artorias, use a Green Blossom right after entering the fight.
Manus, Father of the Abyss
- Rest at the Oolacile Township bonfire, level 14 Attunement and 30/31 Intelligence, attune Hidden Body.
- Go trigger Kalameet (drop onto the ledge with the Crystal Lizard while waiting, kill the Lizard), equip your catalyst and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring. Dupe a Homeward Bone when Kalameet disappears.
- Fall Control Quitout down the elevator.
- Cast Hidden Body, run to the Mimic, throw the Lloyd's Talisman at it and kill the Bloated Head with a GHSA while waiting for the Mimic to open. Pick up the Crest Key. Equip Dusk Crown Ring.
- Use your next Hidden Body before dropping down after getting the Crest Key, run through the the area with the 2 Bloated Sorcerers, Fall Control Quitout down the next elevator after the Chained Prisoner.
- Kill the Bloated Sorceress next to Dark Bead with 1 Great Heavy Soul Arrow (equip Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring for it or use one Estoc R1 afterwards) and pick it up.
- Moveswap and use Ringswap and the Manus foggate skip for RTSRRed Tearstone Ring.
- Kill Manus, use a Green Blossom right after entering the fight, dupe a Homeward Bone.
Black Dragon Kalameet
- Go up to Hawkeye Gough's tower, make him shoot Kalameet.
- Go towards Kalameet, equip the Dusk Crown Ring as you go through the foggate.
- Drop down into the fight by using the ledge where the Crystal Lizard was, switch out the Dusk Crown Ring for RTSRRed Tearstone Ring after the fall, use a Green Blossom.
- Kill Kalameet, equip the estoc, catalyst and your shield, dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Warp to Firelink Shrine, remove your FAP ringRing of Favor and Protection for the Covenant of Artorias, rest there
- Level 36 Intelligence, attune Dark Bead over Great Heavy Soul Arrow.
- Go towards Four Kings, get RTSRRed Tearstone Ring from the elevator down to New Londo Ruins and do the Seal Skip without fall control.
- Kill Four Kings, three Dark Beads on each King for 2 Kings. Homeward Bone back.
- Head towards the crow's nest, equip Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, activate the nest.
- Cast Hidden Body and ringswap before falling down to Stray Demon.
- Kill Stray Demon, climb up the ladder, pick up the Peculiar Doll, dupe a Homeward Bone.
- Run to the Undead Burg, drop down to the Lower Undead Burg.
- Kill Capra Demon, one Dark Bead is enough, quitout to get rid of aggro.
- Head towards the Depths, jump over the railing to the Butcher, drop down the shaft.
- Slide down the water slide on the left side, next to the Giant Rat.
- Kill Gaping Dragon, use a Homeward Bone.
Pinwheel & Gravelord Nito
- Head towards the Catacombs, drop down to the Bonewheel Skeletons with Fall Control.
- Kill Pinwheel.
- Cast Hidden Body after entering the Nito foggate.
- Kill Nito by shooting his skellies and him with 1 Dark Bead, then finish Nito off with 2 more. Homeward Bone back to Firelink Shrine.
Ceaseless Discharge & Demon Firesage & Centipede Demon & The Bed of Chaos
- Go down to the New Londo Ruins, pop Soul of Manus on the elevator down.
- Go through New Londo Ruins and do Blighttown Skip again.
- Rest at the bonfire in the Demon Ruins, level 20+ Vitality.
- Ringswap and slide down the cliff next to the bonfire to get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range.
- Kill Ceaseless Discharge. Bone out afterwards.
- Head through the Demon Ruins.
- Kill Demon Firesage.
- Use Fall Control for faster way to Centipede.
- Kill Centipede Demon.
- Equip Orange Charred Ring and run to The Bed of Chaos.
- Kill The Bed of Chaos with Tokhi Bombs, you can use a Green blossom here to roll through the branches faster. Bone back.
- Go down the elevator, get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range from the drops.
- Go to the rafters, cast Fall Control and drop down to the painting.
- Go through the Painted World, kill Undead Dragon with 2 Dark Beads, cast Fall Control while it's dying.
- Make the Undead Dragon Legs stand up with a jump attack. Drop down behind them.
- Kill Priscilla, exit the Painted World.
Dark Sun Gwyndolin
- Run through the cathedral, up the elevator staircase and push the lever to make it go down. Cast Fall Control to be able to drop onto the stairs without taking damage.
- Kill Gwyndolin, darksign out.
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
- Enter the Kiln of the First Flame.
- Get into RTSRRed Tearstone Ring range by Toggle Escaping a running backstab from the first Black Knight.
- Kill Gwyn (2 Dark Beads).