The Demon's Souls servers are officially shut down as of February 2018. For a temporary workaround to access accurate IGTIn-Game Time, please see this Reddit thread!
In-Game Time Livesplit PlugIn
This is an IGT plugin for LiveSplit made by Jiiks that reads the In-Game time of Dark Souls from its memory.
This lets the LiveSplit timer display what the IGTIn-Game Time value in the game currently is, meaning you see it stopping on loading screens and restarting once you gain control of your character again.
1. Using RTAReal Time Attack for splits and displaying IGTIn-Game Time as a separate timer:
2. Using IGTIn-Game Time for splits instead of RTAReal Time Attack (Rightclick -> Compare Against -> Game Time).
- Enable the plugin in the 'Edit Splits'-window (Rightclick -> Edit Splits).
- Set your time comparison to 'Game Time' (Rightclick -> Compare Against -> Game Time).
- Ready up the timer (Rightclick -> Control -> Start or by pressing your hotkey for starting the timer)
- More customization settings.
- 13.08.2015 : v1.2.3
- Fixed Save & Quit calibration.
- Timer now always resets to 0 when resetting splits.
- 12.08.2015 : v1.2.2
- Timer now resets to 0 when resetting splits.
- 12.08.2015 : v1.2.1
- Fixed auto update.
- 12.08.2015 : v1.2
- Fixed an issues causing the timer to get stuck when game crashed/exited.
- 12.08.2015 : v1.1
- Removed separate IGTIn-Game Time Timer (use the Alternate Timing Method Plugin instead).
- Plugin added to LiveSplit XML.
- 12.08.2015 : v1.0
- Initial Release.
- LiveSplit 1.55
DsIgt.zip (v1.2.3) (use only if you have problems using the LiveSplit integrated feature)
- Make sure you're opted out of the Steam beta.
- Make sure your gamefiles on Steam are validated.
- Make sure you're comparing against Game Time in LiveSplit.
- Make sure you actually enabled the IGTIn-Game Time-PlugIn in the 'Edit Splits'-window.
- Make sure you actually readied up the timer in the 'Control' option.