Any% Current Patch
Dark Souls III Any% Current Patch is a speedrun category in which the player tries to complete the game as fast as possible.
The difference to the normal Any% is that the TearDrop glitch, amongst others, is impossible here. This category requires App Ver. 1.13 or further.
- There are no added restrictions on how the player completes the game, they must simply start a new character and beat the final boss as quickly as they can.
- Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Using other programs to affect the game or editing the game code is not allowed.
- Runs are measured on IGTIn-Game Time. When finishing, runners are required to at least show the IGTIn-Game Time in their submitted runs.
- This category uses all available glitches on App ver. 1.13 or further.
- You may not use savefiles during your runs. Using savefiles is common when practicing certain parts in a run but these are not counted as 'official' times.
- Any% is a different category.
|Route||Estimated possible time||Current Record||Runner||VODVideo on Demand|
Skips, Glitches and Methods used in Any% Current PatchBridge Skip
Place Souls Skip
Farron Keep Skip