Dark Souls III All Bosses is a speedrun category in which the player tries to complete the game as fast as possible by beating all bosses including optional and DLCDownloadable Content bosses.
This category requires both the Ashes of Ariandel and The Ringed City DLCsDownloadable Content.
- There are no added restrictions on how the player completes the game, they must simply start a new character and beat the final boss as quickly as they can.
- Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Using other programs to affect the game or editing the game code is not allowed.
- Runs are measured on IGTIn-Game Time. When finishing, runners are required to at least show the IGTIn-Game Time in their submitted runs.
- This category uses all available glitches and is run on App ver. 1.12 / Regulation ver. 1.31 or further.
- You may not use savefiles during your runs. Using savefiles is common when practicing certain parts in a run but these are not counted as 'official' times.
- Frame Skipping is currently banned for Partake Skip.
|Route||Estimated possible time||Current Record||Runner||VODVideo on Demand|
Skips, Glitches and Methods currently used in All BossesAngel Skip
Chain Snake Skip
Farron Keep Skip
Partake Skip 2
Place Souls Skip
|Obsolete Skips / Glitches|
Crow Quills Glitch|
Any enemy that has a large health bar on the bottom of the screen when engaged in combat is considered a boss. Other enemies are not considered bosses by the Dark Souls community even if it may seem like they are because of their size.
|These enemies are bosses|
|These enemies are not bosses|