The Demon's Souls servers are officially shut down as of February 2018. For a temporary workaround to access accurate IGTIn-Game Time, please see this Reddit thread!
Bloodborne Any% is a speedrun category in which the player tries to complete the game as fast as possible. There are no added restrictions on how the player completes the game, they must simply start a new character and trigger the end credits as quickly as they can. Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Using other programs to affect the game or editing the game code is not allowed.
This category is run either on the 1.00 disc version or the 1.01 digital version as it allows you to dupe items by using an additional character.
|Route Type||Estimated possible time||Current Record||Runner||VODVideo on Demand|
- Like all Bloodborne speedruns the run time is recorded using the In-Game Timer. This means once the player has finished the game they must quit out inside Iosefka's Clinic and check their time. For this category you need to add the time of your dupe-character to your final run time.
- You may not edit your game in any way, shape or form.
- You may kill as many or as few bosses as you want before finishing the game.
- You may not use savefiles.
- The use of the in-game Save & Quit mechanic is permitted throughout the run.
- In the situation where the game/console crashes, you are permitted to restart the game and continue the run, that is unless the crash has inadvertently contravened one of the Save & Quit exceptions, as listed above.
- Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed.
- Playing in offline mode is recommended. Online play with other players in any way is completely banned.