All Bosses No Quitout
Bloodborne All Bosses is a speedrun category in which the player tries to complete the game as fast as possible while also killing all enemies that are considered a boss (see below for a list of all bosses) except the ones in the Chalice Dungeons. Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed. Using other programs to affect the game or editing the game code is not allowed.
This category requires you to have The Old Hunters DLCDownloadable Content and is therefore ran on the current patch.
|Route Type||Estimated possible time||Current Record||Runner||VODVideo on Demand|
|Saw Cleaver (Early DLC route)||-||1:13:10||KKV|
|Saw Cleaver (Early Paarl route)||-||1:13:51||theworld0815|
- Like all Bloodborne speedruns the run time is recorded using the In-Game Timer. This means once the player has killed Moon Presence they must quit out after gaining the boss' Blood Echoes and check their time.
- You may not edit your game in any way, shape or form.
- You have to play on the most updated version.
- You need to kill all other bosses first before finishing the game by killing Moon Presence.
- You may not use savefiles.
- The use of the in-game Save & Quit mechanic is not permitted throughout the run (or any other method of closing the game).
- In the situation where the game/console crashes, you are permitted to restart the game and continue the run, that is unless the crash has inadvertently contravened one of the Save & Quit exceptions, as listed above.
- Glitches, skips and sequence breaks are all allowed.
Any enemy that has a large health bar on the bottom of the screen when engaged in combat is considered a boss. Bosses from The Old Hunters DLCDownloadable Content are inculded. Chalice Dungeon bosses are not considered necessary for this category.
|List of all required bosses|